Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Tub Is Out Of Commission

Well since we now can't use our tub because it is being used to hold tools and unused Sheetrock Dylan gets the pleasure of bathing in the sink. I tried doing this when he was first born, because my Mother told me how wonderful it was. Well don't tell my Mom but I thought she was a complete LIAR! But now I understand. It helps if they can sit up, this I didn't understand until now. He loves the sink! The only bad thing is he tries to pull himself up on the divider of the sinks, the faucet and the handle. But the good thing, the dishes stay done because if they are in the sink Dylan is throwing them on the floor, or trying to get to them, and I have even caught him trying to eat some of the leftovers on them. Yeah not so good, but it will work for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! He just keeps gettin cuter and cuter! I miss you too girl! I need to come down and see you! The next time I come to do laundry at my grandma's I PROMISE I will come visit you and the lill boy!