Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shopping


On Saturday we went shopping at Wal*Mart and Patty (Josh's Mom) was there. We actually got to say hello this time. She came up to kiss Dylan and Dylan was so excited to see her. He was just a kicking his little legs, and then flirting with her it was really cute. We also had him sitting up in the cart like a big boy he loved it he could see everything, especially Grandma. He was a little distraught when she went back to her till though because he could see her and didn't understand why she had left I think but so he just was looking at her and talking to her the whole time it was adorable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Several of my co workers commented on what a cutie my grandson is! I would have liked to play with him longer, but I did have customers waiting....