Monday, January 19, 2009

Dylan in the Kitchen

As you all know we borrowed a walker from Molly, well until yesterday I don't really think Dylan knew what it would do. I (being the crazy Mother that I am) ran him around the house in it. He was just a screaming and laughing and his little legs going a mile a minute. It was the cutest thing to see how excited he can get. So after a few laps around my house he thought he knew how to work it and started to run threw the house as fast as his little legs would go. The only problem is my oven stick out farther then my cupbords and he would smack into it and get stuck. Well I'll let you know that he would let me know when he was stuck, he would starts complaining as only Dylan does, with a wimper and a small whine. He had even learned how to turn around in it so he was cruising pretty good.

No comments: