Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our First Walk Of The Year!

You say the word walk in my house and you get Kujo jumping around like a crazy dog whining and barking, I'm not joking, when I was pregnant with Dylan we went on TONZ of walks, and I would just say that I had been on one and he would be jumping around ready to go for another one. So with the weather being so nice yesterday I could not resist a walk to the end of my road, we went to the road that turns into Cove Road. So it was only 20 minutes and by the halfway point Zeus was tired of walking. So when he was little and Dylan was in his carseat I would just set Zeus on top of the blanket and he would ride there, pretty much the whole time that we walked (he's got little legs) So when he tired out on this one I didn't know where to put him. It was Dylan's first ride in the stroller sitting up like a big boy. So I set Zeus on Dylan's lap. And there he rode all the way home. With Cherrio's in one hand and Zeus under the other arm Dylan was set to head home. It was so adorable I had to get a few pictures when I got home, Zeus had moved but it is still just as cute. Dylan's little cheeks are red but when I got him in the house he was really warm bundled up like an eskimo.

1 comment:

gInA dEntOn said...

Kacy-
Your little guy has gotten so big, he's so dang cute! Reading about your walk has made me just ache for a stroll outside, but my road is a mud hole and so I get to be a hermit a little longer. Love your blog! -Gina