Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Little Man

As I am sitting here at work, watching Dylan and the other kids interact, I realize that he acts pretty old for his age. We are having snack and it's Goldfish, Dylan's new favorite snack by the way, and Ryker (cousin) is sharing with him so cute. Dylan is sitting on his mat like a good boy and Ryker on his. Well Dylan ran out of Goldfish because I only gave him three, and cousin Ryker still has a whole hand full. So Ryker sets them down and pushes them over one at a time to Dylan and he grabs it and stuffs it into his mouth. Ryker thinks that it is pretty funny and all of the kids are just watching them and giggling. He acts so big at snack time, and thanks Ryker for sharing your fishes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kacy! Very cute blog. I love the pictures. It's so fun to get to know people and I hope we can become good friends. You have such a cute family. And boy, you and Molly look a lot alike! Welcome to the neighborhood!

Heidi said...

Kacy- Sorry I havent commented forever but I have been keeping up with your blog. Life is crazy!! Your bathroom looks amazing, you guy did a great job!Dylan is so sweet, can you believe how fast they are growing, it makes me sad our babies are little people now. Can't wait for tomarrow night at the dinner. It is a good time and good food! I'm looking forward to chatting with ya!