Friday, May 1, 2009

Outside. . . . if it would stay nice enough

Dylan loves outside. I didn't think a boy his age could like the outside so much. If he's ornery take him outside, fussy take him outside. I tell you he loves it. I sure hope this is a sign that he will love camping. I put him in the walker because Josh and I were doing little odds and ends around and couldn't carry him and he kept sticking everything in his mouth. So the walker solved that problem, plus gave him a spot for his vanilla wafers, thanks Molly for letting us use it. He is sporting his handsome camo hat from his Aunt RoseAnne.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dylan is too cute! You guys make such a cute lil' family! Do you mind if I add you to my blog list? jrpshep.blogspot.com
I sure do miss the old days :) But love the new ones too....

The Porter's said...

I guess I'm totally behind... I didn't even know you had a blog. I'm glad you found mine!

Your little guy is so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

Hey girly, do you do maternity massages? If not, are there certian treatments you CAN do and reccomend for a prego gal?