Thursday, May 28, 2009

He Can WALK ! !

I haven't blogged for a while so make sure that you check all of my new entries. I had a few spare minutes since I've been home all day on pain killers, I had my wisdom teeth pulled. But here it is the moment that I've been waiting for. . . . . DYLAN CAN WALK! He took his first step at 10 months and 2 weeks old. I think that is a very big accomplishment. And boy if he wants to cruise he will. He still crawls on and off, hasn't gone to straight walking yet. This video is outside on the very uneven grass and he has his new favorite ball. With of course puppies on it. What else could a little boy ask for? He does so good, I am so very proud of him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! That is fantastic!!!!! I remember Brooke's first steps! It is a terrific time in there young lives! I am so excited for you! Tell Josh hello!!! miss you guys