Sunday, April 12, 2009

TAGGED!

I was tagged by Nicole so here it is

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Bones
2. House
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Top Chef
5. Chopped
6. Millionaire Matchmaker
7. Arther - we watch this at daycare and it's prob my favorite kid show
8. Law and Order CI

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Washed Clothes
2. Did Dishes
3. Cleaned my House
4. Went to the Easter Egg Hunt
5. Played with Dylan outside
6. Watched Dylan accomplish down the stairs
7. Watched Dylan get excited over Easter Eggs that Grandma Bowcut brought him full of vanilla wafers, his favorite
8. Had dinner at Mom's with the family

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Dylan Walking
2. Good weather to play outside all day
3. Camping
4. Swimming
5. My Anniversary
6. Fourth of July - always a good time
7. That Famous Preston Night Rodeo
8. Josh's Birthday

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Chili's
2. Wok On Wheels
3. Iggy's
4. Fredrico's
5. Arby's
6. Olive Garden
7. El Sol
8. Flora's - the shrimp and steak yummy!

8 Things on my wish list
1. Dylan to LOVE camping
2. a permanently clean house
3. To stop getting sick
4. Health for everyone I love
5. To get out of debt
6. To finish our refinance
7. Dylan to grow up perfectly - hey I know it won't happen but I can wish
8. For Josh's job to keep busy

8 People I tag
1. Molly
2. Heidi
3. Chantal
4. Gina
5. Cathrine
6. RoseAnne
7. Krista
8. Anybody else that wants too.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeay!!!! You did my TAG! I so so so happy =) Haha! Miss ya girl! I promise one of these day I'm really gonna come see ya! I was at grandma's on Easter but I didn't wanna bug you on the holiday...but I was thinkin about ya (PROMISE)

Unknown said...

Great tag. I think I've had that one before. It's funny how they get started. I wonder who makes them up. Your posts are great and your little boy is so cute. Thanks for all the comments you give to me on my blog!

shayla and greg said...

Kacy! i emailed you on myspace about the babies didn't i? darn computers! anyhoo.. they are growing like weeds inside my ever expanding belly.. hehe. and they'll be here the beginning of july! i'm so excited! i can't believe how out of touch we are with each other and you've been living in franklin. something isn't quite right with that! :)

katiekimmcdermott said...

Kacy Lou!! Thanks for your kind words on the blog... I am hangin' in there. Just doin' my best you know? I am probably coming up to see my parents sometime soon. We should get together with Chan...