Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bye-Bye

This is Dylan's newest accomplishment, besides climbing up the stairs. It is so adorable! I believe that he even understands what it means because if we are going and I ask him if he's ready if he is then he starts waving to everyone as we walk out. And yesterday when I was driving home I waved to a passerby and I look back at him and his little arm is stretched as far as it will go up and he's just a waving his little hand. He is so precious! At daycare when people go they always say bye and he turns and waves like they were specifically talking to him. It makes me a proud Mom to see him learn stuff so quickly. I think Josh and I have a very smart boy on our hands.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

KACY-
I really am sorry we didnt stop by. We totaly intended to. I hate how no matter how much time we try to spend in Preston, we never get everything done and everyone visited. After court monday, we went out to eat to celebrate and Brooke was acting very fussy. She needed a nap so bad. Even after nap she still didnt seem right tho. I was worried that she was getting sick and didnt want Dylan to catch it. Then the next day when we were getting ready to leave, sure enough, her ear drum had blown. AGAIN! OMG! I am so sick of these ear infections! So there we sat in the DR's office in Preston. By the time we finally left we were all cranky and grouchy and just couldn't wait to get home. Anyway, sorry we didnt make it by your house. We really did want to see you and Dylan. We WILL stop by next time. :).

P.S That is so CUTE that Dylan says BYE BYE!!! I really wish we could of seen you guys.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! It's always fun to see your posts. Keep blogging!