Monday, November 24, 2008

Coldplay

Josh and I were invited to go to the Coldplay concert on Saturday in Salt Lake. It was awesome! ! For me not being that big of a fan it was really great, and not what I expected at all. We were very surprised when we noticed that they had left the stage and were heading our way. They came up to where we were sitting to sing a song they were literally twenty feet away from us and they sang two songs then they ran out the doors and were back on stage after everyone had their cell phones open and bouncing them back and forth it looked awesome. Before the concert we went and ate at thaifoon. It was good, I had coconut shrimp and Josh had Honey almond chicken, both came with rice. We also had some calamari, it was delicious. Josh liked it as well but when he ate the whole squid instead of just the rings he felt a little queasy, I told him it was just the thought of it, he agreed. We didn't get home till about one and I still had to go to Mom's and get Dilly-beans. He slept the whole way home, but he did wake up when we got home, but I gave him a bottle and he fell right back asleep until seven, and Josh went and got him. It was so nice I got to sleep in until ten, which I haven't done for almost a year. Thank you Babey, I love you.

No comments: