Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Time Is Here ! !
















WOW I can't believe it's already this lovely time of year! Josh and I put up all of our Christmas decorations. Dylan was watching with great wonder in his eyes. He loved when we lit the tree up, with our blue and white lights. But I think he really loved the colored light we put around our piano, front door, and entertainment center. He just sits and looks at them. We put them up on Thanksgiving after we got back from my families dinner. The next night we went to the Festival of Lights Parade, Dylan just watched all the floats go by one at a time it was the most adorable thing I've seen. So now that we have done the shopping thing with all the girls yesterday my tree is loaded up with presents. And Dylan has Hudson for Christmas this year, and let me just say that I'm SO excited to see him open up his present on Christmas, I can't wait!

No comments: