Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Animal Days

I know I know it's been FOREVER!!! Hey I have a good reason at least. Josh and I took Dylan to baby animal days this spring and he had a blast! Of course his favorites were the baby chicks, and of course the Train. We were standing in line ready to ride and we were the last people and there wasn't room for us, so as the train started rolling away Dylan started crying for the train to come back and get him. It was so cute he was so heart broken, and we kept telling him that we would get to ride next, he finally calmed down. When we got on he was so excited and he just kept saying Choo-Choo. Then came the next break down getting off the train. He didn't want to do anything after that, he just wanted to ride the train, so Josh and I looked around, then we got back on the train and then we headed home. It was great!!! I think he really enjoyed himself. Also in the slideshow is Dylan making a muddy mess in his sandbox. I'm still not sure where the water came from but he was having a GREAT time!!

No comments: