Friday, January 8, 2010

Curious George!

I haven't blogged FOREVER but it's not my fault! Dylan broke my other camera so I didn't have anything to take pictures with. But Josh being the loving husband he is got me one for Christmas. I have to admit it's weird, not like my old one. But I took these pictures of Dylan doing his new favorite thing. Watching George! He is a George freak!! That's what he does when he wakes up and that's what he wants when he is ready for bed. It's so funny. Just to get you updated Dylan is now in his big boy room, he loves it especially the 'pop pops' Josh and I had some lava lamps and boy do they make the coolest things to watch. Cheap entertainment! Gotta love it! This week he has decided that he can't let his mom go to work at 5:30 in the morning by herself. He hears my alarm and comes into our room ready to let the boys out to pee, and for George to be turned on. Josh isn't impressed. Along with this he has started not thinking that big boys need a nap. So on the mornings I don't work or wake up before the alarm goes off, he won't nap. I don't know what to do with him, he's a stinker. Last night at 6 he was trying to fall asleep, so I sat him on the floor and we played for a little bit, but all he wanted to do was sit on my lap and watch George. So knowing that he should not be going to be that early, we got in the tub for 2 hours. We were both very wrinkled, but clean! He is so silly!

No comments: